Institute for Patient-Centered Design, Inc.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted by [email protected] on April 7, 2015 at 10:55 PM|
Welcome to the Institute for Patient-Centered Design’s Continuing Education Courses. The following information will help you start navigating our courses:
- Announcements: This is where we will post notifications, reminders, and other important information.
- Course Syllabus: After the landing page this is the first place to go for the course. It contains information about the instructor, including contact information as well as provides information regarding the course goals, objectives, description, exam, and bibliography.
- Course Content: Following the course syllabus you will then proceed to the course video, course readings, assignments or activities for the course.
- Discussion Board: This is a link to the discussion area for the class. This is where you will share ideas and information with everyone else in the course. If you are seeking AIA credit, you must submit to the discussion board. Please follow the guidelines posted in the course.
- Where to Get Help: If you find yourself in need of help, please email [email protected]