Institute for Patient-Centered Design, Inc.
Family Centered NICU Design Standards
- Identify the recommended Design Standards for NICU projects.
- Discuss the evidence or logic behind such Standards.
- Review examples of the Standards in a NICU mock-up.
- Discuss concerns of users of NICU spaces and brainstorm on new design solutions.
Family Centered NICU Design Standards:
Click below to get updates on upcoming event dates and to schedule private tours.
This session will review the Institute's Patient and Family Centered NICU Lab and the Recommended Standards for Newborn ICU Design. It will highlight the major design categories prescribed in the Standards and provide examples from the NICU Lab.
This course is registered for 2 hours of continuing education credit with:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA), for 2 HSW Learning Unit
- Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC) for 0.2 CEU
- The Center for Health Design for 2 EDAC Continuing Education Credit
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), for 2 hours